Owner & VP Procurement/Bidding
Mr. Haik was a 33 year career as an Accountant, Louisiana Notary Public and Business fields with an emphasis on cost accounting, procurement, contracts, bid analysis, ROI, supply management, budgeting, reporting and reconciliations of financial accounting. Strong working knowledge among all modules of accounting (PR, AP, AR, Job Cost, Fixed Assets, Statistical Analysis, Responsibility Analysis, General Ledger, Financial) for CPFF, FFP, on rapid response contracts, railroad contracts, distribution and manufacturing operations. In depth knowledge of time studies, writing and adhering to policies and procedures. Excellent working knowledge of costing analysis. Prepared capital and operating budgets for $100 million dollar operations employing as many as 1,000 workers. Superior working knowledge of mainframes, Microsoft Dynamics SL 7.0, Microsoft Office ( all modules) and personal computer networks.
Prior industry experience includes:
- US EPA Region VII - Omaha Lead Superfund Project - 10/07-Present - Project Cost Accountant and Accounting Manager
- USACE Rapid Response - Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans, LA - 03/07 – 10/07 - Project Cost Accountant
- American Fabrics Company - Washington Parish, LA - 1991 – 2005 - Plant Chief Accountant; Operational Accounting Engineer
- Union Pacific Railroad - New Orleans, LA - 1977-2006 - Contracts Manager and Business Consultant
- Louisiana Department of Natural Resources - 2011 - Present